Established in 1985, we are proud to be a locally owned and operated supermarket. We continuously seek the freshest, healthiest and most delicious food products that you can proudly serve on your table. Along with the wide variety of products that we offer, there are now even more reasons why we are still here, still giving you the selection and variety you expect. Shop and enjoy larger aisles, the biggest and best bulk food department in town, a top notch meat department featuring the freshest cuts of meat and the best tasting hamburger all cut and ground fresh daily, a continuously evolving produce department that is second to none and a friendly and knowledgeable staff that is here to assist you. We are committed to giving you a wonderful grocery shopping experience each and every time that you walk through our doors.
Why Shop at Our Store?
- We Are 100% Locally Owned and Operated!!
- Weekly Meat and Produce 10 Pounds Or More Sale
- 2-Day Meat and Produce Sale Every Wednesday and Thursday
- 1000's Of Natural, Organic and Gluten Free Products Throughout the Store
- No Membership Required
- Energetic and Knowledgeable Staff Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Wide Variety Of Products at Affordable Prices
- Open 7 Days a Week 6 a.m-11 p.m.
- We Have Been Proudly Serving the Central Oregon Community for Over 30 Years!!
What You Can Find On Our Shelves:
- Fresh and Local Produce
- A Large Variety of Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- The Best Cuts of Meat That Are Cut and Ground Fresh Daily
- All Natural Beef
- A Large Dairy Department Featuring Locally Made and National Award Winning Eberhard's Dairy Items
- Frozen Goods
- Gluten-Free Products
- Over 3,000 Natural and Organic Products
- A Large Bulk Food Department
- The Largest Selection of Locally Made Humm Kombucha on Tap In Central Oregon
- A Huge Variety of Locally Made Products From Right Here In Central Oregon
Come see what increased value and selection can do for your grocery budget. Food 4 Less
.dedicated to saving you money, day in and day out.